MCTV is available to capture your next event is High Definition and live stream it via your website or ours. We offer clients the satisfaction of a professional product made to fit your vision, plus the satisfaction of knowing that you are benefitting the community by choosing a social enterprise for your video needs.
HD productions help:
- Engage the audience that can’t make it to the event. We provide a web link that you can publicize before your event so people can watch from anywhere that has an internet connection — desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, SmartTV, etc.
- Expand your reach by promoting your event with a dedicated link to your broadcast — in emails,
on your website, Facebook, Twitter and any other internet platform.
- Encourage participation by using a program moderator — MCTV staff or your own expert — to field online questions and comments.
- Repurpose the program later in emails, social media posts, etc. Many organizations will use all or part of an HD video throughout the year to promote their organization.
Examples of events we cover:
- Event videography (e.g. graduations, weddings, galas, etc.
- Public service announcements
- Taping of award presentations, performances, seminars, and conferences
- Advocacy campaigns
- Explanatory or instructional videos for your website, including embeddable YouTube videos
- Volunteer recruitment videos
- Donor engagement & feedback videos
Contact us to learn more. You can reach one of our helpful staff members by calling the studio at (650) 259-2343 or fill out this form and we’ll get back to you with a rate sheet and more information.
MCTV is a nonprofit 501(c)3 dedicated to improving the community through civic engagement and creative story telling.