VIDEO PRODUCTION CONTRACTORS – Live Multicam Shoots
Millbrae Community Television (MCTV) is a 501c3 organization that provides public, education, and government television production service to the cities of Millbrae, San Mateo, Brisbane, San Carlos, as well as other municipalities on the San Francisco Peninsula.
Millbrae Community Television is looking for video production contractors to assist with live televised meetings for our civic clients.
Experience with live multi camera productions is a plus.
- Prepare graphics for each production and operate live graphics during productions
- Maintain live stream of production
- Prepare video clips for on-demand viewing
- Assist the director as needed including directing portions of the production
- At least 2 years experience working in a video production environment
- Understanding of video and audio signal flow
- Experience troubleshooting electronic equipment and ability to calmly and quickly find effective solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relations skills (most work is client facing)
- Close attention to details and desire to produce highest quality product possible
- Transportation to and from job sites. Some meetings will last beyond typical hours of public transit operation so a car is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in television production, cinema, or multimedia studies or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of on-screen graphics programs
- Experience with civic meetings
Compensation based on experience. Contractors may also have an opportunity to assume a directorial role with MCTV based on performance in this position.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com. No phone calls please.